Pear Gorgonzola and Walnut Pizza
- 1 USA Pear
- 2 pre-baked 8-inch pizza crusts
- ⅔ cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ cup diced walnuts
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, removed from stem
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Slice pear stem side up into 12 quarter-inch width vertical planks. Cut planks in half lengthwise for a total of 24 slices.
Place pizza crusts on foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle ⅓ cup cheese and 2 tablespoons walnuts over each crust. Place 12 pear slices on top of cheese mixture. Sprinkle with pepper.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes until cheese is melted and pears are soft.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with thyme. Cut into 6 slices and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 110 (40% Calories from Fat)
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g