Pear Burrata Salad
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 2 Anjou pears, thinly sliced
- 8 oz burrata cheese (4 mini)
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crushed candied walnuts
Arrange the arugula on a serving platter. Top with the pears and burrata cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, onion, vinegar, and mustard. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Drizzle some dressing over the salad and garnish with candied walnuts.
Serve immediately with additional dressing on the side.