Pear and Shrimp Noodles
Sweet USA Pears, peppery turmeric and savory shrimp add a new twist to this classic Pear and Shrimp Noodles dish.
- 7 ounces rice noodle (200 grams)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 USA Pears thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 10.5 ounces (300g) medium clean shrimp
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small bottle of coconut milk (7 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons of coriander or parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of toasted cashew nuts
- Cook the pasta in plenty of water for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Saute onion and ginger in olive oil. Cut the USA Pears into slices and add to the stew with turmeric. Stir for 5 minutes and add the shrimp, stir again and finally add the zucchini, salt and coconut milk.
- Mix the noodles, cilantro or parsley and serve sprinkled with cashew nuts
- Serving Size: 14 oz
- Calories: 450
- Carbohydrate: 45g
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 20g
Review This Recipe