Crunchy Chopped Salad With Pears
- 1 head of romaine, chopped
- 1 small radicchio head, chopped
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (14.5 oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 Bosc pear, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine romaine, radicchio, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, and pears.
2. Prepare dressing by combining red wine vinegar, olive oil, mustard, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Using a fork, whisk dressing until smooth and evenly combined.
3. Pour dressing into the bowl with the salad ingredients, and toss until everything is evenly combined. Top with dill. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 10 oz
- Calories: 250
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Dietary Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 5g