Northwest Pear Tartlets
- 30 frozen mini phyllo shells
- ½ cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 Red Anjou USA Pear, cored and diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place mini phyllo shells on baking sheet. In medium sized mixing bowl combine hazelnuts, cheese, and pears. Fill shells with pear mixture.
Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and starting to bubble. Serve warm.
- Serving Size: 3 Tartlets (47g)
- Calories: 130
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g