Family Feast Snack Board Supper
- Pear Butter
- Fresh Red Pear Slices
- Smoked Gouda Cheese
- Roasted Turkey Slices
- Sliced Salami
- Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Celery Sticks
- Colorful Carrot Spears
- Mixed Nuts
Tips for Building the “Pearfect” Snack Board Supper:
1) Cut pears and veggies into sticks and spears for easy dipping.
2) Mix cooked and raw pears and veggies for interesting flavor and texture.
3) Include a mix of pears, veggies, protein, and dairy to make a complete meal.
4) Consider this an easy way to create a vegetarian feast.
5) Use crunchy and creamy accoutrements for great texture play.
6) Buy some store-bought items like dips, cheese, meats, and olives for easy meal prep.
7) Choose healthy proteins like smoked salmon, roasted turkey breast, and hummus.
8) Use seasonal vegetables and accompaniments for the freshest taste.
9) Mix salty, sweet, and tart flavors to complement the flavor of pears.