Chicken and Red Bartlett Salad
Red Bartlett pears steal the attention in this delicious chicken salad. Their brilliant red color combines visual appeal with flavor...doubly delicious!
- 2 firm Red or Yellow Bartlett USA Pears, cored and sliced
- 2 cups chopped Napa cabbage
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- ½ teaspoon crushed thyme
For salad: Cut slices from 1 ½ pears into chunks; toss all ingredients except remaining pear slices in mixing bowl. Arrange mixture on serving plate; garnish with pear slices.
For dressing: Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Dressing yield: Makes about ⅓ cup
- Serving Size: 2.5 Cups (205g)
- Calories: 230
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 14g
Review This Recipe