Special K Dipped Pear Snack
A simple, family friendly pear snack that combines sweet pears, creamy peanut butter and crunchy cereal.
- Dip Mix
- 1/3 cup plain fat free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fat free milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 red or green Anjou USA Pears, ripe
- 1 cup Kellogg’s Special K cereal, crushed
- Blend dip ingredients in a small bowl.
- Check the neck of the pear by gently pressing at the stem – if it gives to gentle pressure, it is ripe. Prepare the pear by cutting it in half and removing the core with a melon baller. Cut each half pear into 8 wedges.
- Dip half of the pear slice in dip mix and roll in crushed cereal. Place on a serving plate.
- Serving Size: 8 Wedges (128g)
- Calories: 170
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
Review This Recipe