Savory Pear Pizza
- 1 prepared pizza dough crust
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh thyme
- 2 ounces grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces chopped prosciutto
- 1 Red USA Pear, cored and thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spread olive oil and garlic over the pizza crust. Top with cheese, prosciutto, pear slices and thyme. Bake for 12–15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Slice and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Piece (88g)
- Calories: 200 (60% Calories from Fat)
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Dietary Fiber: 14g
- Protein: 9g