The Cobbler is an old form of mixed drink that consists of a base spirit and fresh fruit. Here it's been updated with the delightful flavor of gin combined with sweet USA Pears to experience an entirely new flavour sensation. Developed by Joshua Merrion of Doug Fir Lounge, Portland
- 2 tbsp cubed pears
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz ginger liqueur
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp RAFT Citrus Rosemary Syrup
- 3 dashes El Guapo Cucumber lavender bitters
- 3 oz iced tea (black tea is delicious)
- crushed ice
- Top with Prosecco or dry champagne
- Pear slices (for garnish)
- Gently muddle 2 tbsp of cubed pears in glass.
- Add gin, ginger liqueur, lemon juice, Citrus Rosemary syrup, cucumber lavender bitters and iced tea.
- Add crushed ice and stir in glass and top with Prosecco or dry champagne and garnish with a pear slice.
- Serving Size: 9 oz
- Calories: 210
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g