Student’s Pear Salsa
- 1 USA Pear, cored and finely chopped
- 1 apple, cored and finely chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cinnamon graham crackers
Combine chopped fruit in a medium-sized bowl. Pour honey and lemon juice over fruit and gently toss. Scoop up bites of fruit salsa using cinnamon graham crackers.
Take it to school for lunch: Pack a serving of salsa in an air-tight container, with cinnamon graham crackers for dipping stored in a separate baggie.
- Serving Size: 4 Graham Crackers
- Calories: 240
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g