Pear Ka-bobs with Strawberry Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 Bosc USA Pears, cored and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed
- 6 wooden skewers
In a small bowl, combine the vanilla yogurt and strawberry preserves. Set aside.
Thread the fruits by alternating the pears, bananas, pineapple, and strawberries onto the skewers.
Serve the fruit skewers with a dollop of the strawberry sauce on the side.
- Serving Size: 8 oz
- Calories: 180
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g