Pear and Turkey Salad with Aged Gouda and Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (5-ounce) bag mixed greens
- 2 USA Bartlett pears, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces thickly sliced roast turkey breast, torn or shredded into large bite-size pieces
- 4 ounces aged gouda cheese, diced
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
1. In a large bowl, whisk the mustard, vinegar, and oil to emulsify. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the greens, pears, turkey, and gouda to the bowl and toss with the vinaigrette to lightly coat.
2. Divide the salad among 6 plates, and top with the walnuts and dried cranberries.