Grilled Asian Shrimp Skewers with Pears
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 12 skewers
- 2 USA Pears, cored, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 36 shrimp, peeled, deveined, 31/40 count
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, cut into 12 1-inch squares
- 12 cherry tomatoes
Soak skewers in water.
Whisk together honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes until blended; set aside.
Thread each skewer with 3 cubes pear, 3 shrimp, 1 pepper square, and 1 cherry tomato.
Place skewers in large shallow pan. Pour marinade over kabobs and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Brush grill with oil. Preheat grill.
Grill kabobs over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until shrimp is cooked.
- Serving Size: 1 Skewer
- Calories: 150
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 18g