Creamy Pear and Coconut Smoothie
Coconut flakes add great texture to this creamy pear smoothie, and the lime juice adds just the right amount of zing to what will soon become a favorite in your smoothie repertoire.
- 2 ripe USA Pears, such as Anjou or Bartlett
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ cup cold water or 5 ice cubes
Place all of the ingredients into a blender and puree at high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 320
- Carbohydrate: 41g
- Dietary Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 10g
very tasty and refreshing
This is excellent! We make it often and love the flavors of the pears and coconut together. Thanks for this!
Would like to know what the nutritional value of this smoothie.