Welcome to our grower resources page, where we will share information and materials available to our Washington and Oregon growers. In 2023, the USDA will seek a referendum vote of grower-members. Please update your contact information for us below and review the information we are providing here.
Click Here! Update your contact information and while you are there:
- Request to receive an email version of the Outreach newsletter.
- Volunteer to work with PBNW at events. We would love to have you join us!
Download DOWNLOAD most recent version of Outreach.
Click Here! If you recently worked with us at an event, please give us your feedback.
Download To submit your expenses from an event with PBNW, download our grower expense form.
Thank you for supporting us! Please contact our offices at 503-682-9720 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or feedback.
To see more successful USA Pears programs from around the world, please review the following highlights:
- PBNW Board Mtg – Thursday, January 12, 9:00 AM (Zoom)
- Joint Mtg – Thursday, April 20, 9:00 AM (Hybrid: Sheraton Portland Airport & Zoom)
- Annual Meeting – Thursday, June 1 (Hilton Garden Inn, Wenatchee, WA)
For ZOOM virtual conference service, reach out to Renae Loar for log-in information.