Welcome to our grower resources page, where we will share information and materials available to our Washington and Oregon growers. In 2017, the USDA will seek a referendum vote of grower-members. Please update your contact information for us below and review the information we are providing here.
Click Here! Update your contact information and while you are there:
- Request to receive an email version of the Outreach newsletter.
- Volunteer to work with PBNW at events. We would love to have you join us!
Download DOWNLOAD most recent version of Outreach. Click Here! If you recently worked with us at an event, please give us your feedback. Download To submit your expenses from an event with PBNW, download our grower expense form.
Thank you for supporting us! Please contact our offices at 503-682-9720 or email@example.com with questions or feedback.
To see more successful USA Pears programs from around the world, please review the following highlights:
Joint Board Meeting With FPC
April 19, 2018
Holiday Inn Portland Airport
Bridal Veil Ballroom
8439 NE Columbia Blvd
Portland, OR 97220
May 30th & 31st, 2018
PBNW and FPC meetings will be held on 5/31/18
Embassy Suites – Downtown Portland
Colonel Lindberg and Queen Marie Rooms
319 SW Pine St
Portland, OR 97204
- Embassy Suites, Downtown Portland: 319 SW Pine Street, Portland, Oregon, 97204, TEL: +1-503-279-9000
- Link for room block with rooms for $164/night: Embassy Suites Room Block webpage
- Deadline for room block: April 29, 2018 (10 days after the joint meeting)
- To call to make reservations: 800-643-7892, and reference group code Pear Bureau
- Parking passes will be available at the Embassy Suites front desk
- Lunches will be on your own
- Room and parking expenses will be covered for any growers who wish to attend the annual meeting.
Call Pear Bureau Northwest to register and receive additional information: 503-652-9720
This meeting is open to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, political beliefs, or disability. Persons who require alternative means of communication (such as Braille, large print, sign language) or those individuals who need language interpretation should contact Jessica Livesay at 503-652-9720 at least three days prior to the meeting.